Website designed and built by BDE Webdesign - Affordable Web Solutions
For more information please contact email@example.com
At Tawnyka, we believe in the breeding and raising our puppies to the highest possible
standard, and with lots of love and care...
Tawnyka puppies are reared inside the house, as
this helps get them accustomed to all sorts of
household noises, such as the vacuum cleaner,
washing machine, etc. The puppies are visited by
people of all ages to help with socialisation, and
we recommend this is carried on once the puppy
has gone to their new home.
We try to give our puppies and new owners the
best start in life together. All Tawnyka puppies
- Five generation pedigree;
- Owner transfer documentation;
- Feeding guidelines and a starter pack of food;
- Information sheet to cover all aspects of puppy’s first year;
- A small blanket that smells of mum and the other puppies;
- First vaccination with vaccination certificate; and
- Microchip ID number and documentation.
All puppies are checked by the vet before they leave and are regularly wormed.
Should any Tawnyka Puppy need to be re-homed throughout its lifetime, for whatever
reason, we ask that the owner seeks assistance from us, or it is returned to us,
Please note, all puppies will have full tails and dew claws.
Puppies all grown up from Nutmegs first litter